Monday, June 29, 2009

Presentation Day+ Red Box day+Hotel stay

Today is my 1st presentation in Han Chiang College...
Well,nothing much 2 say coz nothing special about it hahaha..
After present went out from the class n take photo lol~
Me n Suet Ling
Me n Yuet Ling ( yeah,they're twin sister!! )

This is our HCC's Alien lol (above)

After college,me n sis met up wif ryan n eric!!! we planned to go sing k long time ago..
Well, they really can sing!! just like the superstar while they were singing.. Ryan very
expert in MLTR's song n Thai song!! thumbs up!! n Eric expert in Jacky Cheung's song!
After that i got free hotel stay for 3days 2night at Berjaya Georgetown HOTEL,1 stop there...
so i packed up all my things and went there 2 relax hehe..
At car..waiting brother to buy supper...
Supper..guess whose tam chiak hand is this??

1 comment:

  1. My photo v u,I look so blur n ugly..
    U so pretty==
    not fair!!!

    ReplyDelete