Friday, June 19, 2009

前尘久梦。。。

We never met each other quite long time dy..i think almost half year dy..
Time past really fast...if you ask me do i miss u??honestly YES!! if i say no definitely is lie u 1...
everybody oso said 2 me like this‘please let go lar,he is nothing 2 u, just treat him as a ‘过客’!!"
u can say it easily,but if really wanna do it is super super SUPER hard u know!!
i don't fall in love easily really...he is the only one who i love the most!!
i'm really really miss all the time when we were together...those memories is my PRECIOUS!! i will keep it in my heart forever!
At 1st when i knew the news i can't deny that i was really really angry with u n i HATE u!!
u just can't imagine that how sad am i...HEART BROKEN!! it's really hurt u know..u won't understand my feeling forever!
Y can't u explain to me? y wan others informed me? y i was the last person who knew it??
you just act like a coward u know...r u a guy???
But at last i made myself 2 forgive u...if not HOW?? angry u forever?? 我还想怎样?我还要样?我还能怎样??!!so i wish u happy forever instead of hate u forever...i know i've made a smart choice=)

No comments:

Post a Comment