Tuesday, June 16, 2009

English Week

LOVE ENGLISH

This week is english week so they had organized a event in Han Chiang College and it's theme ' Love English'!! Nowadays english is very important to us so we should use english more! 
Ok Back to the Point haah! I reached coll at 8am and then i gathered with my group member, my group member have PEI RONG,ZOELL,NICOLE,KAMINI,PURPLE GAL,SHINE,HENRY & ZHI WEI!! When the event started,we need to write an essay with the given point in a limited time. And then,we need to act what we had wrote in our essay. Honestly,we really didn't do well in the 1st audition, so all of us thought tht we sure can't go into the final round d...
But who knows.....!!! our A2 group really got into the finalist!! WOW!! it's so unbelievable !! Really unexpected! We all were so so damn happy n exited hahaha !
Later on,we still have to act 1 more time so all of us very cherish the chance n kept practice..
Me , Shine & Zhi Wei were actor.
Henry was the guitarist. &
Nicole,Zoell,Pei Rong,Kamini n Purple gal were story reader!

I was so so nervous n panic coz it was my 1st time stand on the stage 2 act in front of so many people...I try my best 2 act well but still got a little mistake=(  ..However,I did enjoy but felt tht got abit sia sui LOL.. 
Shine did very well haha... FUNNY us haa!

Finally, our team got the 3rd prize!! I very satisfied d coz I thought our team will get the last prize hehe.. Happy Happy=) 












SS-ing :)







Our team A2!!!

   Finalist!!!

Dance Performance !!
They dance very well too=) Claps Hand^^


No comments:

Post a Comment