Monday, June 22, 2009

WTH!!!

I'm so so so SAD!!!=(
i lost my beloved GUESS watch in celebrity!!
arghh.....how come nowadays all those ppl's behavior oso like this 1??GREEDY!
i know it's my fault bcoz of my careless but why???why they can take others ppl things easily...won't they feel guilty?? why they juz can't care of others ppl feelings?!! i'm really fed up of those ppl u knw!!
ok i'm not saying myself very good but then atleast i won't steal others ppl things!! that day in celebrity got a gal left her hp at the treadmill there,when i saw it i quickly sent it to the reception place....after tht when the gal knew it was me sent it 2 there, she kept on saying thank you very much to me..hmmm..can help ppl is my pleasure=)
haiz.....maybe some of u will say me stupid n will think did so many good deeds so what?!! at last what can u get?? u get nothing at all!!
however, i'm still won't act like those heartless ppl!!! F*** U OFF!! i know im rude but im really very angry n upset!!! i juz wanna express my feelings out!! =(


No comments:

Post a Comment