Thursday, June 25, 2009

Specially Dedicated To Mr.Ryan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR RYAN!!!
I'm here to wish u happy birthday again!!! Good luck n all the best yea!!
Well,actually i'm not gonna post this out but since u feel so curious wat am i thinking about u so ok la...let me do some quick intro bout u 1st..
His name is Ryan. AGE : Matured :) He has a fit body after joined gym lol and....
okay,i have known him through my sis...then becomes good friend=)
He is matured enough yet young haha..hmmm...how i gonna describe him leh..
For me,he is handsome..but when i say him handsome,he will think that i'm flattering him..he seems like doesn't believe me lor...
What a bonus is he's extremely friendly and nice!!! I can talk everything,share everything with him..when i got any problems, i will try to tell him n he will listen 2 me n give me some opinions n advises..I really appreciate him as my fren..Other than that,he is such a humorous guy so that he always make me laugh like nobody business hahaha~and YESSSSS...he is super duper gentleman too =)
anyway,i'm just telling the truth ya...no lies!!!
however that depends on which of his books u are in :)


No comments:

Post a Comment