Sunday, June 21, 2009

OMG

Oh My God!!! what is the time now??? alr 5:00am now n i'm still AWAKE!!
arghhh...what to do? i'm still 'long ma jing shen' now hahahaha XD but but...i tomorrow got class larr...HUMAN COMM!! 10am class...still have 2 stay back in college 2hrs...sien lor..
but nvm lar...i can bring my laptop n play games so tht time only can pass faster hehehe..ermm..lets talk about my coll since nth to talk about...study at there i think got 2 months d lur..everything goes well haha..juz all tht stupid assignments bother me only !!many ppl asked me how come i will choose this course..n my ANSWER is..........because this is the most interesting n relax course ever muahahahaz...at1st i took business course in INTI but after studied at there few days i found that im not interested in business at all so only changed to mass comm...but honestly i like INTI so so much coz many of my frens oso study at there...n sumore 1 thing...NEARBY my house only...I LOVE INTI!!! but my current coll not bad oso lar...all the ppl very friendly n nice..but i seldom join them lor...bcoz not much time gather with them oso...reason is when break time im sure bck home 1 haha..less communication but i still can communicate with them very well..bcoz hor..i'm friendly enough hahaha..anyway,i still love my Han Chiang's friends!! glad to know u all really...n my INTI's frens too..gonna miss u all!!
ok,i think i should stop here ler...should i say good night or good morning?? lol...watever la..bye~ chaoz!

5 comments:

  1. HAHA!! We all very friendly 1!!
    Dun scare us,jz join us more the tym lah!!!
    Erm.i found tat you like to play game so much!!
    AHAAH!!Anyway,Nice to meet you o!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.SHine,i know u all guys are very friendly n nice 1 haha..
    ok then,as long as u all welcome me=)
    ya i like 2 play game lol coz im bored n nth 2 do ma..
    glad 2 meet u too super geng actor!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.foong yi pls dun call me Mr.shine lah!!I will shy e oH!!
    HAHHAH!!Im not old yet lah!!
    Oh...you seldom go out 1 ah??
    haiyo..im not super geng actor lah!!!
    paiseh paiseh nia..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...then u prefer i call u wat ar?? shine shine or sunshine??XD
    i always out till sien so only play de lol..penang no place to go 1...
    u really can act ma...if not i oso wont praise u larrrrr.....=)
    kepp it up! all the best ya=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ERm...call my shine shine lah!!
    haha!!!wah,yo so hiong 1 ar!!!
    yah loh!!!haiz,sien nia penang!!
    ok lah!!haha!!thx yah!! i will keep it up e!!
    if i got show ,you must cum and support oh!!

    ReplyDelete