Friday, July 10, 2009

Love STORY

I miss u so darn much.
A downpour's coming and i'm wishing so much for you to be my side.
I am disappointed that i let myself sick into such expectation.
I haven't fully mentally prepared.
I constantly tell myself it ain't gonna much longer from now. But it feels like eternity.
My heart aches horribly badly because of u.
And yet, I can't seem do anything.
anything at all all to do better the emotional and physical shit you're going through.
sometimes I feel the support I'm giving ain't enough at all..'sigh'

Last time I told myself u would be my love untill im get married. i know tat perhaps u will laugh n probably thought i was foolish to think tat way n wanna tell me tat im still living with a mindset of what liltle children have after reading fairy tales. Well,i don't deny that.
Im here still growing and learning.

I don't deny that there would be obstacles n problems in relationships but it would make us stronger right? but by all the way truth is cruel..
I wonder how I fell in love with him and even deeper n deeper...
my heart feel sour...

Don't keep things from me no more.
just tell me alright? so that i'll know.
i'll understand.
...........................................................................................................................................................................

I say : I miss him so much.
She says : Wake up!!! no point missing him coz ur only gonna make urself emo...and the fact that he's already out in ur life reiterate my point.
Missing him won't bring any advantages to u.
Missing him affects ur mood.
Missing him affects ur concentration level.
Missing him affects ur attitude towards ur sch work + people.
NO POINT to be all emo and sad over him!!!

I say : Good.
She says : I was a love counsellor :)


No comments:

Post a Comment