Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello=)

Hello Lovelies!!!
I know I haven't been updating and my memory is getting horrible. I'm super lazy to recall what I've been doing for the past week or so. I'm actually thinking about how to manage my studies at this instance. Like how to sort out my notes and actually really start seriously studying but here i am blogging.

Well, lets talk about FUSION BAZAAR!! an event that organized by HCC PR'S Student!
Since we got 4hours break time so just went to look around...
lets the picture do the talking...i'm so lazy to type...
Both of them so cute!
Me n Lovely Siew Ee
Pizza tht we ordered,looked nice but taste normal oni.
Finally can take pic wif them..Left, Zhiee Right,cute Anne:)
Yoke,Anne & cute lion(sorry i donno his name)
Group Pic. Everyone looks great here!
Deng!deng!deng!deng!Lovely Anne & Victor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment